I serve my chicken parmesan with my homemade sauce and spaghetti noodles. This is a simple dish, easy to make on a weeknight.
* 1 egg
* 4 boneless chicken breasts
* one jar of your favorite marinara sauce
* one cup seasoned breadcrumbs
* 4 slices mozzerella
1. Spray a 9×13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Place breadcrumbs in a bowl
3. Scramble egg in another bowl
4. Dip each chicken in the egg then breadcrumb mixture
5. Place chicken on the baking dish or tray
6. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.
7. Put slices of cheese on top and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.